Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Written Pathetic Appeal Final Revision

In this revision of my written pathetic appeal, I tried to make the various portions of enargeia more accurate in their representation of people with bipolar disorder and also tried to make them flow to together better than they did before. I also deleted and reordered various sections that seemed to confuse the progression of the argument or brought in various statements that were too sweeping/general or unsubstantiated in nature. I also changed the ending of the appeal by including a few paragraphs that outline what should be done in response to the situation that I describe. I also tried to adjust the evidence leading up to this ending portion so that it would flow more naturally. I tried to change the tone at the end from one of frustration to one of hope in order to inspire the reader to more of an attitudinal or actionable change.

No comments:

Post a Comment